Some important developments occurred in the second quarter of 2017. During our 3rd quarter Investment Landscape conference call, we discussed:
- A coordinated pickup in economic growth across developed and emerging markets, which coincides with an upswing in corporate earnings growth.
- Increasing confidence of central banks which suggests tighter monetary policies in the future.
- Strong equity market performance, driven by positive earnings trends.
- Continued depreciation of the U.S. dollar, and its implications for international and domestic assets.
- Realized and implied volatility remains low across asset classes, especially in equities.
We invite you to read more on these topics in our full 3rd quarter Investment Landscape report, or by listening to the call playback by accessing the following links: