The Verus quarterly Investment Landscape conference call was held on Tuesday, July 25th at 10:00am (PDT). In our call this quarter, we discussed:
- A coordinated pickup in economic growth across developed and emerging markets, which coincides with an upswing in corporate earnings growth.
- Increasing confidence of central banks which suggests tighter monetary policies in the future.
- Strong equity market performance, driven by positive earnings trends.
- Continued depreciation of the U.S. dollar, and its implications for international and domestic assets.
- Realized and implied volatility remains low across asset classes, especially in equities.
You can view the slides or listen to the playback by clicking on the links below.