The Verus quarterly Investment Landscape conference call was held on Monday, April 24th at 10:00am (PDT). In our call this quarter, we discussed:
- Increasing signs of a coordinated global pickup in economic activity, with data generally exceeding expectations
- The expectations for U.S. interest rate policy, and why we may not be in a typical rising rate environment
- The political landscape in Europe, and its possible impact on the future of the European Union
- Optimism for U.S. corporate earnings that may already be reflected through high valuations
- Ongoing concern that the general level of high valuations may create greater fragility than normal in markets
You can view the slides or listen to the playback by clicking on the links below.