The Verus 2019 Capital Market Assumptions webinar was held on Wednesday, February 6th at 10:30am (PST).
On our call, we discussed:
- How market shifts of 2018 have affected our long-term outlook
- Why the current environment continues to indicate modest long-term performance across most asset classes
- The important differences between shorter-term and longer-term forecasting exercises
You can view the slides or listen to the playback by clicking on the links below.
- 2019 Capital Market Assumptions Webinar Slides (PDF)
- 2019 Capital Market Assumptions Webinar Recording (MP4)
To read more on the topics discussed, reach out to your consultant for the full Verus Capital Market Assumptions or email email@example.com.